Who is Jamie Chua? Why is she so rich? If it wasn’t for the extensive coverage by different lifestyle sites, most Singaporeans wouldn’t even know who Jamie Chua is.
Claimed by multiple sources as a Singapore socialite or “Singapore’s Queen of Instagram”, Jamie Chua is actually very popular in Indonesia rather than in her home country. Here is why.
YouTrip 6-Months Limited Time Offer
Starting 14 October 2019, you can travel like a boss with free travel credits on YouTrip! Use referral code GUIDESIFY5 during the signup process and receive 5 SGD for free!
1. Jamie Chua $450,000 Alimony Divorce with Rich Ex-Husband
At the point when Chua was twenty years of age, she met her ex-husband who was an Indonesian businessman named Nurdian Cuaca while filling in as a flight attendant at Singapore Airlines.
They later wedded and had two kids, Calista and Cleveland. Her significant other turned into a tycoon from business investments and ventures.
After fifteen years of marriage Chua sought a legal separation in February 2010 after Cuaca allegedly had an affair. While others account a $332,000 per month alimony, Chua battled to get a $450,000 month to month alimony.
The separation was settled out of court in 2011 after Chua had Cuaca’s assets frozen and got an unspecified sum of cash and properties in the divorce.
2. Owning a Crazy Rich Asians-like Closet and Lifestyle
Most of her filthy rich lifestyle can be inferred from this short sneak peek into Jamie Chua’s closet. We will reserve our comments about her to remain neutral and unbiased in our short little guide. It is normal to have mixed views of her grandiose lifestyle.
Watch Video: Fingerprint-Protected Closet by Bonker Closets
Fingerprint-Protected Closet, Singapore
Jamie Chua is a Singaporean socialite with a 700-square-foot closet with fingerprint access and over 300 pairs of shoes!Posted by Bonkers Closets on Thursday, February 22, 2018
In summary, she owns a:
– 700 square foot closet; stated that she requires more closet space
– Himalayan Birkin bag, arguably the most expensive bag in the World
– A huge collection of at least 200 Hermès bags, ranging from $8,000 to $300,000
– 300 pairs of shoes with a total worth of at least $450,000
– A 30 Kg Gown, a Gucci Fur Coat and tons of dresses
3. Reap The Rewards Even Without A Gym?
Jamie Chua said that she has never been to a gym. In her entire life. Ever. But why does this photo exist then?
Two Possibilities: Probably endorsing a brand or Chua was referring to a public gym.
This 45-year old, however, still exercises, does yoga regularly as well as going for various treatments such as Cryosculpt Body Shaping treatment and KKUM Facial Treatments to maintain her devilish figure. Although sources reported that Chua spends at least $14,000 a month just to look good, she revealed in an interview that she no longer needs to spend that much due to her endorsements and a helpful friend.
Life is surely good when you are living like a tai tai.
4. Other Quick Fun Facts
– Jamie Chua is born on 24 October 1973, which makes her 46 years old now.
– She changed multiple times during interviews
– Never wears a dress twice
– Says no to candid shots and have two full-time maids to help her with her Instagram photos
– Has a new boyfriend named Terence Koh. Also has a son and a daughter named Cleveland and Calista respectively. Does not believe in pampering her kids.
– Owns a line of her own beauty products named Luminous1 since 2015
5. Dealing With Haters
Interview with Indonesia media Silet where Jamie Chua talked about her haters. This video is unfortunately no longer available and made private.
In an interview with Indonesia media Silet, Chua broke down into tears beside Indonesian pop celebrity and close friend Maia Estianty. Chua then further elaborated that she is being misunderstood for becoming rich effortlessly and that her ex-husband only became rich and successful after 10 years of hustling.
Jamie Chua reveals that an ex-friend turned enemy also threatened to throw acid at her due to not being able to benefit from her any longer.
6. Jamie Chua’s Amazing YouTube Channel
The best way to knowing more about her is definitely through her newly opened YouTube channel. After achieving influencer success on Instagram and Facebook, Jamie Chua is now a successful Youtuber as well!
In just 7 months, her channel has already amassed more than 348,000 subscribers with vlogs releasing typically once a week. Her most recent video at the point of writing shows her on her short chilly getaway in Adelaide, South Australia!
*Wanna follow her footsteps in Adelaide? Check out what you can do while you are there!
Know more facts about Jamie Chua? Let us know here!
Last updated on January 19th, 2020.